This blog is the results of our business meeting on Sunday, August 20, 2006. The following games were assigned and given themes:
- Saturday, Sept 2 - 7pm - McNeese State "Cook the Cowboys" hosted by Joe Fisher. Meet at Chili's parking lot at 4:45pm. Then caravan in at 5pm sharp.
- Saturday, Sept 9 - 7pm - Florida International University "Bullseye Brigade International Food Fair" hosted by Shane Fletcher and Richard Johnson. Meet at Chili's parking lot at 4:45pm. Then caravan in at 5pm sharp.
- Friday, Sept 29 - 8pm - Rutgers "Sopranos Night" hosted by Terri & Jerry Warnke. Meet at Chili's parking lot at 5:45pm. Then caravan in at 6pm sharp.
- Saturday, Oct 7 - TBA - University of Connecticut "Grill the Dogs" hosted by Jason & Jennifer Warnke. Meet at Chili's parking lot at 2 hours 15 minutes before kick off. Then caravan in at 2 hours before kick off.
- Saturday, Nov 4 - 12 noon - University of Pittsburgh "Homecoming - Superbull X" go to the Bull Roast hosted by the Alumni Association. We will get Bullseye Brigade shirts for this event.
- Saturday, Nov 11 - TBA - Syracuse University No theme selected yet. This event is hosted by Stephanie and Jeff Hannett. They will pick the theme. Meet at Chili's parking lot at 2 hours 15 minutes before kick off. Then caravan in at 2 hours before kick off.
Also, please consider creating a 'tailgate kit.' This can be grabbed quickly and taken to the tailgate party. This way another member of the brigade could quickly take your stuff to the party in a pinch. A large rubbermaid container should do the trick. You may also want to tape a check list on the cover, so you don't forget things like chairs, tables, tents, etc.
Finally, we talked about expanding our group. Be on the lookout for folks that would be a good fit to our small but mighty brigade.